So tell me this....why is the "match-made" friend of a friend being so lukewarm via email? I'd take 'go away' or 'come here' but we've exchanged photos and she's not run away lol. I am a decent soul and have a hell of a lot of love to give. Guess that last bit is up to her getting off the fence.
I have to deal with the match-maker as well. A delightful lady I used to have as a boss but who has since moved onto better things (than being just my boss :oP) I need to ensure she feels that this introducton was worthwhile, even if it goes nowhere. I need to protect our friendship and, from a selfish point of view, I hope she may introduce me to someone else in years to come.
Why would you not wish to embrace the sun setting or rising? It's a random thought I know, but as I am about to go to bed it's one I wanted recording. I've been divorced, unemployed and without hope in years long gone (amen). The beauty of the Sun setting and rising always gave me comfort even when I had given up all hope. The Sun is life and hope...and life gives the hope. Your fate is only certain when you breathe no more.
Nite :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment