I am listening to 'The Stowaway' - a song sung by Kylie Minogue as part of her appearance in Doctor Who. It reminds me of myself here, a soul who somehow found himself on a ship with a billion cabins. None open to him however...
...but this is not a lament. I have blue eyes and they blaze friendliness - currency enough, I hope, in case I am ever discovered.
So how does anyone get a blog read anyhow? I presume you have to advertise but where is another matter. It's a diary with internet 'bells and whistles'. I am a post-graduate in history and so I appreciate that the words written, to a lover for example, often have meaning far beyond the death of those involved in the correspondence.
I am speaking to some internet historian who has somehow fell over my words, amongst billions they must have harvested. I guess, like me, you are an analyst and probably not in charge of the project lol
I can see the therapeutic value in a blog (37 - finally 'got it' lol)
To whomsoever may read these words, in whatever millennia, I wish you a good day and a pleasant sleep :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment